Worship Service at Desert Palms Church, Sundays, 10:30am
Desert Palms Church is committed to glorifying God, therefore, we place the highest priority on worship. Every part of our corporate worship service—music, prayer, Scripture, giving, preaching—has one aim: to glorify God.
Our liturgy includes biblically balanced sermons, both traditional hymns and newer songs, and a focus on the gospel of Jesus Christ. We celebrate the Lord’s Supper each Sunday.
Our worship services last about an hour and because we value families, children are encouraged to join us in corporate worship.
Dress varies: some prefer slacks and sport coat, while others prefer casual attire.
Come, join us and meet Christ, crucified and risen for our salvation.
Online Worship Service—if you are unable to join us on Sunday for any reason, the service will be available online at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_wXfS_TO8CTUYc6f7JjfTg.
COVID-19–If you attend our services, please keep in mind the following temporary guidelines that have been put in place due to COVID-19:
- We are asking that if you are in the high-risk category, that you consider seriously whether or not you should come. Come only if you feel comfortable or have direction from your doctor.
- We will continue to provide a video of the sermon and part of the liturgy on our YouTube Channel (see link above).
- We ask that you continue to practice social distancing which is 6 feet between individuals not in the same household or those previously together. This means no hugs and no handshakes too, unfortunately. Air hugs and air fist bumps are fine.
- Our sanctuary chairs have been placed in family pods, so you will be able to sit at a social distance from others.
- No Nursery or Sunday School for the time being.
- We will not be opening the hospitality area for the time being.
- We have individually packaged communion elements. Those who are serving communion will wear masks and sanitize hands. Individuals will be handed the elements, minimizing contact.
- Do not come if you have a cough or are sick for any reason.
- If you choose to wear a mask but do not bring your own, we have a limited number of cloth masks to hand out.